Picnik - photo editing
Picnik makes your photos fabulous with easy to use yet powerful editing tools. Tweak to your heart’s content, then get creative with oodles of effects, fonts, shapes, and frames.
It's fast, easy, and fun.
And really. I found picnik a couple of weeks ago and since then I am using it all the time whenever I upload a photo to Flickr. Since I am blogging actively and I have a daily photoblog (www.budapestdailyphoto.com) I always has to be ready to take a photo. But of course I don't bring my Canon everywhere, so very often I am using my iphone. But iphone has a shamefully week camera.
Picnik is a perfect solution to make a great photo from even the worse blur mobile phone photo, too. See an example:
---
Fancy dress
JaamZIN
We Use Gadgets - we are a team who enjoy using smart language learning apps and edu tech apps that use technology to enhance the learning experience for students. Game apps, sports intelligence, self-driving vehicles, and other cutting-edge technologies are also a focus of our coverage. Wearable tech, such as fitness trackers and smart glasses, are a frequent topic, as are the internet of things (IoT) and smart canvas and smart paintings that incorporate technology into art.
weusegadgets
About
We Use Gadgets
We Use Gadgets aims to cater to the modern generation of people. We feature the latest gadgets, apps and tools.
Email: nihaojodee@gmail.com
We Use Gadgets aims to cater to the modern generation of people. We feature the latest gadgets, apps and tools.
Email: nihaojodee@gmail.com
Popular Posts
-
This flexible, yet strong, phone charger could come in handy (especially in a car to display a map)
-
I am proud when my country invent something new and very useful. This SOLO concept sounds very interesting and I like a lot the design, too....
-
Thinking of how to reduce the weight of your luggage? How about this travel packing solution or tip about phone chargers? There are ...
-
For 365 days, Paul Miller disconnected from the internet. We'd like to tell you it was an idyllic journey of self-discovery, but ...
-
Motorola Xoom Specifications: 10.1 inch touchscreen display 1280 x 800 pixels resolution Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS 1GH...
TRENDING
Powered by Blogger.


No comments:
Post a Comment